If you like to collaborate with other companies and influential people on Instagram, a treat awaits you. Instagram users can now collaborate with other creators and brands in a much faster way using the newly launched Collab feature. In this article, we will provide you with a complete guide to its use. To attract more audiences to your profile, you can also add music to your Instagram posts.
Also, read | 5 ways to download, save Instagram stories on your Android phone
Key highlights of the Instagram Collab feature
With the help of the newly launched Instagram Collab feature, you can easily co-author your posts or reels in just a few taps. Once a co-author approves their tag on your post, you will share likes, comments, and even audiences / followers on your post / relay profiles in which they collaborated. As a result, you can increase the reach of your content to a huge number of viewers. The key features of this feature are as follows:
- After approval, everything names of associates will appear in the header.
- The post collaborator will remain live on all co-author profile networks.
- You will be able to to share reviews, likes and comments for collaborative posting.
- You can add up to 20 co-authors to post on Instagram.
- This is limited to Instagram posts and reels.
- You can be a co-author public or even private Instagram accounts but this must first be approved.
Use the Instagram Collab feature for posts and reels
Use the Instagram Collab feature for reels
Follow these simple steps to use the Instagram collaboration feature for reels.
- Open Instagram and tap + icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose Reels from the lower navigation bar and tap + icon to add a reel.
- Here you can also directly record a video that you will use as an Instagram reel.
- Touch Add a button to allow Instagram to process video.
- Now press preview button to go to the edit page and tap Next.
- Tap on Tag People option.
- To call an associate, tap Call an associate.
- Find and add the username of the person you want to add as an Instagram reel contributor.
- You can add up to 20 associates in one reel.
- Tap on check mark button in the upper right corner of the application window to save changes.
- Add other necessary details and tap Share button to post it on Instagram.
- Your associate will immediately receive the request for cooperation.
- Once the collaborator approves your request, the names of both will be displayed on the Instagram circuit co-authors in the post.
Collaborate with others by posting on Instagram
You can also use Instagram’s collaboration feature as you create new posts to add co-authors. Follow these simple steps to add a co-author to your Instagram post, just like rings.
- Open up Instagram application on your device.
- Tap on + icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Choose Mail from the bottom and select the photo / video you want to use in your Instagram post.
- Tap on forward icon in the upper right corner of the application screen.
- On this page you can add filters or edit your image. When you’re done, tap forward arrow icon again.
- Now tap on Tag people option.
- To invite collaborators, tap Invite associates and search their Instagram usernames to add to the post as co-authors.
- You can add up to 20 associates for one post on Instagram.
- Finish your post by adding more details and press blue check mark icon in the upper right corner of the app to publish it.
- Your associates will receive instant request publication notices.
- As soon as your associate approves Your request, the post will be posted to both profile networks with their respective names in the post title.
So, this is the culmination of the newly launched cooperation function on Instagram. I hope you have now figured out and tried this new feature to engage more audiences on Instagram. Click the Like button and share this article with your friends to help them collaborate. As always, stay with us for more articles like this.
You can also follow us for current technology news on Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or subscribe to the latest review videos GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.