Do you have plans for the end of October? Then forget about them, because the house from Wes Cravenoriginal meta-horror film Scream– you know, the house where the call comes from inside – will be rented as Airbnb. Surprisingly, this will only cost guests a genuinely ridiculous $ 5 per night. The catch, of course, is that there are only three overnight stays are available, so … yes. Chances are not in your favor.
But if you happen to win, Airbnb promises a rather unusual experience, with the utmost comfort David Arquette, who played deputy Dewey Riley in the 1996 film as well as Scream extensions, and will seemingly be the character of your stay because he is the one who describes everything else that happy guests will enjoy in the official list:
“Go back to the past around 1996, where you will be immediately transferred to the city of Woodsboro and all the misfortune that surrounds it. You can spend up to three guests overnight (if you think you can handle it) … Ghostface is back to terrorize our city, so we will have to be careful to avoid any encounters (we all know he likes the entrance).
“Like the next brave souls to spend the night in Scream house, you will experience all the scariest elements Scream in the house where the most exciting and tense moments of the first film took place, including:
- A virtual greeting from me from the application (until Ghostface catches me first).
- Opportunity to explore Scream the house in its original splendor, from the traces of a knife on the door to the garage where my sister Tatum met her unfortunate death.
- A film marathon with all four Scream movies (on VHS, of course) to be caught before the next one Scream let go.
- Dedicated phone line for if you dare to contact Ghostface directly –but watch out, he could call the house too.
- Classic nineties snack favorites, like Jiffy Pop, ice cream with all the Reddy whips you could want, and pizza, if you can stomach it.
- A unique opportunity to take home Scream memories, including a DVD package of the first four Scream movies, Woodsboro High gear, Scream (2022) posters, and more.
“Whether you’re enjoying true excitement or you’re just a terrifying movie fanatic, get ready for a unique sleep in memory of all things Scream. And don’t forget to catch me in the upcoming Scream, in the cinemaisworldwide starting in January 2022. ”
If you want to get in, go to this Airbnb page on Tuesday, October 12, at 1:00 PM ET for your chance to rent a house on October 27, 29 or 31. Located around the city of Tomales in Northern California, the house has one bedroom, but can only sleep four guests – two on a double bed, two on an air mattress – and one bathroom, so be prepared to be a little more comfortable. If you don’t like these arrangements, keep in mind that it’s only $ 5 to rent, and there’s very little chance you’ll fall asleep that night anyway. As Deputy Dewey says, “I’ll give you my best advice to survive the night, but if Ghostface has anything to say about it, there will be no shortage of persecution and events.”
I doubt Ghostface has much to say about it. And if you’re not one of the lucky ones who must have it Airbnb experience, Scream screenwriter Kevin Williamson tweeted that on October 28, it will host an “eerie online experience with Airbnb that it will share what was needed to make Scream movies. ”More information about that event (costs $ 100 per person, so it’s more expensive than staying on Airbnb, but up to $ 10 people can participate) can be found here.
Wondering where our RSS feed went? You can select a new one here.
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.