Apple introduced during the introductory speech WWDC21 iOS 15. In addition to the updated iMessage and FaceTime experiences, the company also added additional customizations to its favorite Memoji feature.
This feature has been successful since Apple introduced it in the introductory word for the iPhone X. Using the TrueDepth sensor to react with your face, Memoji has been getting a lot of noise for years.
For example, many users – and Apple itself – have created fun karaoke with this feature. And since the company introduced the Memoji Sticker, making it available to all iPhone users, this feature has become even more popular.
Each year, Apple introduces a few more customizations: language support, new accessibility features, specs, and more. Now, with iOS 15 already available for almost a week. You can change a lot with your Memoji avatar right now.
Here’s everything new with it:
- Clothes: Users can now customize their Memoji with over 40 clothing selections that will reflect your style, mood or season and choose up to three different colors;
- New accessibility options: Three new accessibility options allow you to present yourself with cochlear implants, oxygen tubes or a soft helmet;
- New stickers: Nine new Memoji stickers allow you to send a fist, wave, flash a light bulb and more.
- Two different eye colors: You can now choose a different color for the left eye and right eye;
- New glasses: Customize your character with three new eyewear options, including heart, star and retro shapes. Choose the color of the frame and lens;
- Colorful headgear: Present your favorite sports team or university by choosing up to three colors for headgear.
Don’t forget to check out our full overview of everything new in iOS 15 here.
FTC: We use automatic affiliate links to make money. More.
For more news about Apple, check out 9to5Mac on YouTube:
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.