Apple’s second fall event is set to take place on Monday, October 18 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific time. As at the last few Apple events, “Unleashed” will only be digital and broadcast online. It is expected to focus on the MacBook Pro models, which many Apple fans are eagerly awaiting.
This mode offers details on how you can watch the event and when it will take place in your time zone so you don’t miss anything.
When to watch an Apple event
- Honolulu, Hawaii – 7:00 AM FAST
- Anchorage, Alaska – 9:00 a.m. AKDT
- Cupertino, California – 10:00 am PDT
- Phoenix, Arizona – 10:00 am MST
- Vancouver, Canada – 10:00 a.m. PDT
- Denver, Colorado – 11:00 a.m. MDT
- Dallas, Texas – 12:00 noon CDT
- New York, New York – 1:00 PM EDT
- Toronto, Canada – 1:00 PM EDT
- Halifax, Canada – 2:00 PM ADT
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil – 14:00 GRT
- London, United Kingdom – 18:00 BST
- Berlin, Germany – 19:00 CEST
- Paris, France – 19:00 CEST
- Cape Town, South Africa – 7:00 PM SAST
- Moscow, Russia – 20:00 Moscow time
- Helsinki, Finland – 8:00 PM EEST
- Istanbul, Turkey – 20:00 TRT
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 9:00 p.m. GST
- Delhi, India – 10:30 PM IST
- Jakarta, Indonesia – the next day at 12:00 WIB
- Shanghai, China – 1:00 a.m. CST the next day
- Singapore – 1:00 a.m. SGT the next day
- Perth, Australia – 1:00 am AWST the next day
- Hong Kong – 1:00 h HKT the next day
- Seoul, South Korea – 2:00 a.m. KST the next day
- Tokyo, Japan – 2:00 a.m. JST the next day
- Adelaide, Australia – 3:30 a.m. ACDT the next day
- Sydney, Australia – 4:00 a.m. AEDT the next day
- Auckland, New Zealand – 6:00 a.m. NZDT the next day
How to watch using the Apple Events website
The Apple Events website can be accessed from any web browser, making it a great option for any device. It can be used on Mac, iPhone, iPad, PC or Android device, and works in Safari, Chrome, Firefox and other browsers.
To view using the Events website, go to www.apple.com/apple-events/ using a web browser at the appropriate viewing time. You can now visit the website to add an event reminder to your calendar.
How to watch on YouTube
Apple plans to stream live events to YouTube, which is one of the easiest ways to watch because the YouTube live stream can be watched on any platform where YouTube is available, from smartphones to consoles to smart TVs.
A place reserved for Apple’s October 18 event has already been posted on YouTube and you can visit it now to post a reminder.
How to watch using a TV app
With Apple Events and YouTube, the Unleashed event can be watched directly through the Apple TV app on compatible devices.
Apple adds a very prominent Apple Event section to the Apple TV app on the day of the event, which is impossible to miss. The “Apple TV” application is available as “Apple TV”, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Roku and some smart TVs.
If you can’t watch the “Apple event” live or just want to follow us as we watch, visit us here at MacRumors.com for our live blog or follow us on Twitter at MacRumorsLive for our live tweet tracking.
MacRumors Websites, MacRumors Forums and MacRumorsLive Twitter account they are great sources for discussing Apple’s new announcements with other fans. We will also have ongoing in-depth coverage of new products on the MacRumors website after the event.
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.