Apple has already discontinued iTunes on Mac. However, on Windows, you still have to rely on it to back up, update, and access media files on iPhone. In particular, the process of transferring media from iPhone and iPad to a computer with iTunes leaves a lot to be desired. It’s slow, unintuitive, and the failure rate is higher than usual. Read on to learn how to transfer media files from your iPhone or iPad to your Windows computer without using iTunes or iCloud.
One can always argue in favor of using iCloud or any other cloud storage service to transfer files as this helps to avoid the hassle of data cables and iTunes, but cloud-based options come with their own set of problems. For example, you need to work on a high-speed Internet connection when transferring large media files. In addition, you need to subscribe to iCloud or Google One plans to store large amounts of data. Not to mention, cloud solutions are fraught with inherent security risks.
So, in theory, both iTunes and iCloud are not ideal for transferring files from an iPhone or iPad to a computer. Enter WinX MediaTrans, a third-party alternative. It is easily at the top of our list of recommendations among other similar services. Here’s why.
What is WinX and why should you download it?
WinX MediaTrans can be your replacement for iTunes on Windows 10 or Windows 11. You no longer have to deal with slow iTunes on your computer when transferring media files.
The service is not limited to the transfer of media files only. You can convert unsupported video and music files to iOS compatible format. Want to create a ringtone for your iPhone? WinX has covered you in that area as well.
The software is perfectly compatible with iOS 15 and iPadOS 15. You can even manage / create music playlists and edit artist or album information.
Let’s look at all the features of WinX MediaTrans.
WinX MediaTrans functions
- Seamless media transfer
- Media backup
- Protect media files with password encryption
- Video converter
- Use iPhone / iPad storage as a USB drive
- Create ringtones and manage voice memos
- Music manager
Transfer media files from iPhone / iPad to PC
1. Download WinX MediaTrans from the link below.
➤ Get WinX MediaTrans
2. Install the software on your computer and connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer. For a successful connection, try using the original USB cable supplied by Apple.
3. Click on Photo Transfer option on WinX MediaTrans and you will see all the photos and videos on your iPhone categorized by day, month or year.
4. Select the photos you want to sync with your computer and click Export option at the top.
Here are some advantages of using WinX MediaTrans compared to other software on your computer.
- WinX MediaTrans offers incredibly high transfer speeds. No matter how many photos you try to transfer from iPhone / iPad to PC, the software will get the job done in minutes. According to WinX, initial tests show that the software transmits 100 high-resolution photos in just 8 seconds. Impressive, isn’t it?
- No matter what image format you are trying to transfer, WinX ensures that the quality of the original photo remains intact. The app can easily transfer images in dark mode, ultra wide images, telephoto images, Smart HDR and Deep Fusion.
As mentioned earlier, WinX is not limited to uploading photos or videos. You can use Add music the option to search and select songs on your computer or directly drag a music file into the software. It can automatically detect and convert music in formats such as FLAC, OGG, WMA, WAV, etc., to MP3 / AAC suitable for Apple.
You can edit music information such as title, artist, album, composer, year, etc. at any time. Remember to use the Sync button to keep the changes in sync.
WinX MediaTrans also has the ability to encrypt files before transferring them. Allows you to password protect photos and videos on your hard drive with unbreakable encryption. You can use Export with encryption option to protect your private photos exported from iPhone to PC with a password.
Prices and availability
WinX MediaTrans is available for both Windows and Mac. Price starts at $ 24.95 for a quarterly subscription. For $ 6 more and you can enjoy WinX for a year. If you want a lifetime approach, be prepared to shell out $ 144.95.
The company offers customers a 63% discount. Use it here for Windows and Mac, you can now get a copy to start transferring files.
If you’re having trouble transferring media from your iPhone / iPad to your computer using iTunes, WinX may be your ideal companion to get the job done. Try it out and share your experience in the comments below.
Note: This is a sponsored post. Sponsored posts are not recommendations for products or services. It helps us generate additional revenue to maintain the operation of the website, which you can read for free. Please support our sponsors by using their products.
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.