Apple has introduced many features in iOS 15 that can help you stay focused while doing something, and one such feature is “Background Sounds”. This accessibility feature in the new iOS plays some sounds so you can stay focused or calm, and can even mask unnecessary noise around you. Here’s how to use the Background Sounds feature in iOS 15 on your iPhone.
Also, read | iOS 15 Focusing tips, hints and features you need to know
iOS 15 Background sounds
The background sounds that come with the new iOS include balanced, light, dark noise, ocean, rain and flow. Follow the steps below to enable and use background sounds on your iPhone.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Now tap “Accessibility” and go to the “Hearing” section.
3. In this category, tap “Audio / Visual”.
4. Now tap the switch next to “Background Sounds”.
5. On the next page, enable the switch next to it.
6. After that, you can select the sound effect to play. Touch Sound.
7. Now in the next menu you can choose between “Balanced Noise, Light Noise, Dark Noise, Ocean, Rain and Stream”.
When you first select a sound, its file will be downloaded to your device. So make sure you have an internet connection. Once all the sounds are downloaded, you won’t need the internet to change the sound effect.
This is all. So now that you are listening to a song about rain, you can just choose the sound effect of rain and enjoy the music with effects. To do this, you will need to enable the “Use while playing” switch on the background sound settings page.
So, here’s how you can enable and use the Background Sounds feature on your iPhone to cover up unwanted noise and stay focused and calm. For more tips and tricks for iOS 15, follow us!
You can also follow us for current technology news at Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or subscribe to the latest reviewed videos GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.