If you use a Galaxy smartphone, you may know about the Samsung Cloud. It is a Samsung cloud service and by default comes with all phones. But even if you don’t use this service, Samsung constantly sends notifications from it. In addition, these notifications are not easily turned off on the home or lock screen. In this guide I will tell you how to disable Samsung Cloud Notifications on your Galaxy smartphone.
Also, read | How to stop Galaxy Store notifications, automatic app updates
Disable Samsung Cloud Notifications on Galaxy smartphones
As mentioned above, Samsung Cloud notifications cannot be removed from the Home screen until you disable them in Settings. Also, you can’t turn them off directly from there because most of the switches are grayed out.
As you can see in the screenshots below, even after it is turned off, cloud notifications appear on the Home screen. Here you can see the Notice of Silence.
Follow these steps to disable various cloud notifications:
1 Go to Settings on your phone and tap Notifications.
2. Now select “All applications”, then select Samsung Cloud.
3. When you touch it, you will see all the gray switches.
4. Touch “General Notices” and you will be redirected to the next page.
5. You can disable different types of notifications here. First, tap “Reduce notifications” and disable the switch next to it.
6. Now tap “Lock screen” to disable notifications on the lock screen.
7. In the next menu, select “Do not show notifications”.
This way you can disable Samsung Cloud notifications on your Galaxy smartphone. For more such tips and tricks, follow us!
You can also follow us for current technology news at Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Groupor subscribe to the latest videos GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.