WhatsApp introduced the sticker feature in its app back in 2018. Now this feature has reached the desktop version of Messenger, ie you can now use WhatsApp stickers on the web version as well. What’s even more interesting, you’ll be able to use custom ones as well. So, in this guide we will learn how to create and use custom labels on WhatsApp web.
Also, read | How to send animated stickers to WhatsApp
Create and use custom labels on the WhatsApp web
As you may know you can create your own WhatsApp stickers on the mobile app, but now this feature is also available on the web version. Here are the steps to create labels on WhatsApp Web and use them.
1. Open the WhatsApp Web on your desktop and go to the chat to which you want to send custom labels.
2. In the chat window, click the attachment icon and select the Stickers icon immediately above the images.
3. Now upload your image using which you want to create a WhatsApp sticker.
4. When the image is loaded, the edit window will open.
5. Here you can add emoji, text, color, etc. to his image. You can also add preloaded labels to this image.
6. Click Done and submit the label.
It will be saved in your label library and you can use it next time by clicking on the label icon.
How to access your labels
To access your custom labels-
Click the small emoticon icon next to the chat bar in the chat window and the next page will show you the labels you last used and created.
Alternatively, you can also create labels here, by clicking the Create button.
You will also find other preloaded stickers in this section.
So, this way you can now use custom WhatsApp stickers on the web version as well. In addition to the mobile app, WhatsApp also constantly updates the web version over time, as it previously added the ability to edit photos on the web.
For more such new tips, stay with us!
You can also follow us for current technology news on Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or subscribe to the latest preview videos GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.