Sometimes on Facebook we come across an ad that is relevant to us, but then we don’t need that product or service. Later, when we try to remember where the ad was, it becomes hard to find this because we stopped browsing Facebook. If you use the app on your phone, you can see recently viewed ads on Facebook.
Also, read | 6 ways to clean your Facebook news without friends
See Recently Viewed Ads on Facebook
There’s a setting on Facebook known as ‘Recent Ad Activity’ that allows you to see ads you’ve recently clicked on or liked on your phone. Here’s how to check it on Android as well as on iOS.
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone and tap the burger menu in the upper right corner.
2. Select “Settings and Privacy” from the menu after scrolling down.
3. On the settings page, touch ‘Recent ad activity.’
4. The next page will show all the ads you recently checked on Facebook.
That’s it. You can also save your ads to find later on the “Saved” tab here. To save an ad, just click “Save” below any ad.
1. Open the Facebook app on your iPhone and tap the burger in the lower right corner.
2. Then select “Settings & Privacy” from the menu after scrolling down a bit.
3. On the next page, touch ‘Recent Ad Activity’ and that’s it.
All ads will be placed on the next page, from where you can save them for later or click again to see them.
Bonus: Hide ads
There is also a bonus tip for you here. If you don’t want to see a particular ad in the future, you can hide it from the same settings above. Here’s how:
1 Go to the same page from “Settings and Privacy”.
2. From there, select ‘Recent Ad Activity.’
3. Now that the ads are open, tap the three-point menu next to the ad you want to hide.
4. Select “Hide Post” from the menu and that’s it.
A specific ad will be hidden from your timeline. If you want, here’s how you can cut personalized ads on Facebook.
So this is how you can see recently viewed ads on Facebook on Android and iOS. For more such tips and tricks, follow us!
You can also follow us for current technology news at Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Groupor subscribe to the latest videos GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.