Sometimes we log on to Facebook on another device, and then forget about it, in such a situation there is a fear of leaking our private data or profiles. So today we’re telling you about simple steps to remotely sign out of Facebook on all devices.
Also, read | 11 hidden settings on Facebook that you should enable now
Steps to log out of Facebook on all devices
You can easily sign out of Facebook from any device you’ve ever signed in to by following some steps in the settings on the website and in the app. Read on to find out the simple steps.
Using the Facebook website
To unsubscribe from all Facebook devices on the website:
1. Open a web browser on your computer and go to the Facebook site.
2. Log in with your credentials, then click the down arrow icon in the upper-right corner.
3. Select “Settings and Privacy” from the drop-down menu.
4. Select “Settings” from the “Settings and Privacy” menu.
5. Facebook will then take you to the settings page, then click on “Security and Login” in the left sidebar.
6. On the next page, in the “Where are you logged in” section, click on “See more”.
7. Here you will see a list of devices on which you are logged in to your Facebook account. Now click on “Logout of all sessions” in the lower right corner.
8. In the “Logout of all sessions” pop-up, click “Logout” to confirm.
That’s it. Facebook will now log out of the device.
Using the Facebook mobile app
If you use the Facebook app on your iPhone or Android phone, you can still easily sign out of Facebook on all your devices. Follow these steps:
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone.
2. After logging in, tap the menu with three horizontal lines in the upper right corner of the app or at the bottom, depending on the device.
3. Now scroll down and tap “Settings and privacy”.
4. From “Settings and Privacy”, select “Settings”.
5. Now scroll down to the “Password and Security” section under Order.
6. On the next page, next to “Where you’re signed in,” tap “See all.”
7. Facebook will now show you a list of devices you have logged in to. Now tap “Sign out of all sessions” at the bottom.
8. On the next page, under “Logout of all sessions”, select “Logout”.
And that is all! This way you can unsubscribe from Facebook from all devices on the website as well as from the mobile app. For more such tips and tricks, follow us!
You can also follow us for current technology news at Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Groupor subscribe to the latest videos GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.