Black Friday is now here at 9to5Mac, and our team at 9to5Toys works day and night to provide you with all the best deals. Through the week of Thanksgiving, we will deliver all the most significant discounts on Apple devices, home supplies, fashion and more. As always, major players will be in the spotlight this week, with Amazon, Walmart, Target, Best Buy and many others offering notable deals. Check out the best Apple offers for Black Friday 2021 below and more.
Black Friday begins at every major retail facility
As expected, almost every major player in the game today presented offers for Black Friday. Amazon leads with its rotating gold boxes that go live every morning at 3 a.m. Eastern Time. This time we expect some of the biggest discounts so far on smart home technology, TVs, Apple equipment and more from Amazon. Be sure to bookmark this page for all the latest price drops.
Apple Black Friday offers
With less than a week left until Black Friday, all deals are now starting to fall on the Apple front. Right now, Amazon is taking it now $ 60 discount a selection of Apple Watch SE models titled GPS 40mm aluminum style $ 219. Usually priced at $ 279, you look at the best price of the year with a $ 60 discount. Achieving what we expect to be the selling price for Black Friday, as we first noticed through Target’s ad, this will be the best price for the holiday season.
No matter which model you end up tying on your wrist, the Apple Watch SE offers many of the same features as the flagship 7 Series model, but in a more affordable package. Of course, you’ll still find a host of fitness tracking features such as exercise tracking and heart rate tracking, which are supported by a swim-resistant design and a Retina OLED screen.
Simply Mac – up to $ 350 discount on Macs + 50% off HomePod mini, more
The Simply Mac Black Friday sale is underway and offers savings of up to 50% on a range of Apple products and accessories – with Segway scooters for kids and adults! If you’re looking for a new MacBook, the company not only saves you money on both cheaper and premium models, but also offers the HomePod mini at half the price with any Mac purchase.
- 13 ″ MacBook Air 879.99 USD (Reg. 999 USD)
- 13 ″ MacBook Pro 1149 USD (Reg. 1299 USD)
- 14 ”MacBook Pro 1799 USD (Reg. 1999 USD)
- 16 ”MacBook Pro 2199 USD (Reg. 2499 USD)
- 24 ″ iMac 1149 USD (Reg. 1299 USD)
- 27 ″ iMac 1599 USD (Reg. 1799 USD)
Best deals on Google / Android Black Friday
On the Google front, almost all Nest speakers, smart screens and cameras have gone on sale as part of Black Friday. This primarily includes the new Google Nest Hub 2nd Gen $ 50, which is the lowest level of all time with a 50% discount. With a 7-inch screen and all the usual functions of the Assistant, the latest Nest Hub also has Soli Sleep Sensing for monitoring health during the night. See more details in our practical review.
Other significant technical offers for Black Friday:
- Black Friday discounts on Amazon’s latest Echo speakers and displays from $ 15
- Amazon Fire TV Black Friday offers are live: 4K Max 35 USD, Cube 80 USD, more than 18 USD
- Amazon tablets reached the all-time low of $ 35 for Black Friday
- Annual Black Friday Best Buy sale now live with deals on Apple, smart TVs and more
- Nomad’s 30% + discount lowers leather cases for iPhone 13 with signature, MagSafe equipment, more
- Brydge’s Black Friday sale now live with 20% off iPad keyboards, Mac docks and more
- VIZIO’s brand new 4K AirPlay 2 TVs have 120Hz VRR, HDMI 2.1, more with a discount of up to 401 USD, more
- DJI’s brand new FPV drone now discounts $ 300 at the best price with glasses included
- The Ring Black Friday sale starts live with the first discount on Floodlight Cam Pro at a $ 50 discount, more
- Blink’s latest smart security cameras for indoor and outdoor use have $ 20 Black Friday discounts
- AT&T launches Black Friday sale: iPhone 13 series FREE with replacement, much more
- Amazon’s new Halo View Fitness Tracker has a discount for the first pre-order at $ 50 (Reg. $ 80)
Roborock offers up to 42% off
This Black Friday, you don’t have to break your budget to get a great robotic vacuum cleaner and floor cleaning cloth all year round. For a limited time, Roborock offers as much as a 42% discount on its best vacuum cleaners, with options perfect for all budgets and homes.
- Roborock S7 + robotic vacuum cleaner and mop with automatic discharge $ 720 (Reg. 950 USD)
- Roborock S7 robot vacuum cleaner and mop $ 455 (Reg. 650 USD)
- Roborock S4 MAX LiDAR Robot Vacuum $ 280 (Reg. $ 430)
- Roborock E4 Robot Vacuum and Mop $ 220 (Reg. 380 USD)
- Roborock S6 Pure Robot Vacuum and Mop $ 360 (Reg. 600 USD)
- Roborock S6 MaxV robotic vacuum cleaner $ 460 (Reg. 750 USD)
- Roborock H7 cordless vacuum cleaner $ 360 (Reg. 500 USD)
- S5 MAX Robot vacuum cleaner and wiper $ 380 (Reg. 550 USD)
Home equipment, fashion and everything else:
Hyper Black Friday Sale
It’s time to start checking your friends ’or family’s holiday wish list and Hyper covers you with 30% OFF Site-wide bids and door-breaking. And to start the season properly, you can get a 35% discount only on Mondays and Tuesdays. Just use the code HYPER35 on departure.
- HYPERDRIVE DUO 7-in-2 USB-C Hub – $ 69.99 (Reg. $ 99.99)
- HYPERDRIVE VIPER 10-in-2 USB-C Hub – $ 90.99 (Reg. $ 129.99)
- HYPERDRIVE ULTIMATE 11-in-1 USB-C hub – DOORBUSTER | $ 49.99 (Reg. $ 129.99)
- HYPERDRIVE 4-in-1 USB-C Hub – $ 41.99 (Reg. $ 59.99)
- HYPERDRIVE 6-in-1 USB-C Hub for 24 ”iMac – $ 55.99 (Reg. $ 79.99)
- HYPERDRIVE 5-in-1 USB-C Hub for 24 ”iMac – $ 34.99 (Reg. $ 49.99)
Get ready for Black Friday by following 9to5Toys on all our channels
Follow 9to5Toys on Facebook
Follow 9to5toys on Instagram
Download the 9to5Toys app for iOS
Sign up for 9to5Toys email newsletters
Subscribe to 9to5Toys on YouTube
Subscribe to the 9to5Toys podcast
FTC: We use auto affiliate links to earn revenue. More.
Watch 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news:
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.