Apple’s annual four-day shopping event from Black Friday to Cyber Monday began in Australia and New Zealand, and customers can get a free Apple gift card with purchases of select products through Nov. 29.
The promotion is available in Apple’s online store, in the Apple Store app and at Apple Store locations in Australia. As usual, refurbished products do not qualify for a gift card, and the offer cannot be combined with educational prices.
Apple’s four-day shopping event will also be available in the United States, Canada, the UK and some other countries starting on Black Friday.
Black Friday is one of the few occasions a year that Apple offers deals for its products, but better deals are often available through resellers like Amazon, so Be sure to check out our Black Friday review and best offers for Thanksgiving for the latest discounts on iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch, AirPods, accessories and more.
The values of Apple gift cards in Australia are as follows:
- 70 A $ for iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini and iPhone SE
- 35 A $ for second or third generation AirPods headphones
- $ 70 for AirPods Pro
- $ 105 for AirPods Max
- $ 70 for the Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3
- 140 A $ for 11-inch and 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- $ 140 for MacBook Air, 13-inch MacBook Pro and Mac mini
- 280 A $ for a 27-inch iMac
- 70 A $ for Apple TV 4K and Apple TV HD
- 70 A $ for Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro and iPad Air
- 35 A $ for the second generation Apple Pencil, Smart Keyboard Folio, MagSafe Duo charger and four packages of AirTags
- 35 A $ for Beats Flex and Beats Studio Buds
- $ 70 for Powerbeats Pro, Solo3 Wireless and Studio3 Wireless
As usual, many of the latest Apple products are excluded from the offer, such as the iPhone 13 and Apple Watch Series 7 models.
Apple gift cards are now all-in-one and can be used to purchase products, subscription-based services such as Apple Music and Apple TV +, App Store apps, iTunes Store content such as TV shows and movies, iCloud + storage and more A lot of that.
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.