Apple celebrates the best app of the year, but Apple Music Unwrapped still doesn’t exist. Zac and Benjamin discuss Ming Chi Kuo’s statement that Apple wants to replace the iPhone with an AR within a decade, and discuss some possible improvements to the way the iPhone handles notification mapping on the Apple Watch.
Sponsored by Upstart: Learn how Upstart can reduce your monthly payments today when you go to Upstart.com/HAPPYHOUR.
Sponsored by Prisoner Wine: Go to ThePrisonerWine.com/HAPPYHOUR for 20% discount plus delivery included in your first purchase – get it on time for the holidays.
Sponsored by BetterHelp: As a listener, you will receive a 10% discount on your first month if you visit our sponsor at BetterHelp.com/MacHappyHour.
Sponsored by Raycon: Get a 15% discount on your order when you go to BuyRaycon.com/HappyHour. It’s such a good deal that you’ll want to take a pair and a spare.
Zac Hall @apollozac
Benjamin May @bzamayo
- This simple change would make my Apple Watch less boring
- Apple Music Replay 2021: How to find your best songs, artists, albums and more
- Spotify Wrapped 2021 is live: Here’s how to find your annual review and more
- Apple is celebrating 15 years of fighting AIDS with (RED), introducing new faces to the Apple Watch
- The new images show a prototype AirPods with a transparent design, more
- Beats Studio Buds received its first limited edition release in partnership with Union
- The FaceTime group is destroying my Mac on macOS Monterey
- Report: Apple headphones will be announced in 2022, but the purchase could take longer
- Report: Apple is still working on a multi-device charger, a future where all devices ‘can be recharged’
- Kuo: Apple plans to replace the iPhone AR in 10 years
- Kuo: Apple’s AR headphones, which will be launched in 2022 with Mac-level computing power, will work without an iPhone
Listen to more episodes of Happy Hour
- Apple Podcasts
Listen to more 9to5 podcasts
- Apple @ Work
- Alphabet Scoop
- Buzz Podcast
- Space Explored
- Quick unplanned discussions
Do you enjoy the podcast?
Buy Apple on Amazon to support 9to5Mac Happy Hour or buy 9to5Mac Merch!
FTC: We use auto affiliate links to earn revenue. More.
Watch 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news:
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.