This week on 9to5Mac, Zac and Ben are discussing new additions to iOS 15.1 and macOS Monterey, Zac’s reflections on his new Apple Watch Series 7, and reviews of new MacBook Pro models.
Sponsored by Ladder: Go to Ladder.com/HappyHour today to see if you are approved right away.
Sponsored by Notion: Go to Notion.so and use the HAPPYHOUR promotional code to get $ 250 from your team’s annual plan. It’s been months free for your growing team.
Sponsored by TextExpander: Visit textexpander.com/podcast and choose 9to5Mac Happy Hour to save 20% off your first year!
Zac Hall @apollozac
Benjamin May @bzamayo
- 120Hz smooth scrolling is not currently supported by many Mac applications, including Safari
- Apple TV app to run on Xfinity, Sky Q and other Comcast platforms, expanding Apple TV + reach
- Apple releases Safari 15.1 with a classic card design for macOS Big Sur and Catalina
- iOS 15.2 beta contains a redesigned Notice Summary
- You can now listen to Apple Music on the PlayStation 5
- MacOS Monterey is now available, here’s why you should update
- Convenient: The new 14-inch MacBook Pro is a stunning return to form
- iOS 15.1 is now available, here’s why you should update
Listen to more episodes of Happy Hour
- Apple Podcasts
Listen to more 9to5 podcasts
- Apple @ Work
- Alphabet Scoop
- Buzz Podcast
- Space Explored
- Quick unplanned discussions
Do you enjoy podcasts?
Buy Apple on Amazon to support 9to5Mac Happy Hour!
FTC: We use auto affiliate links to earn revenue. More.
Watch 9to5Mac on YouTube for more Apple news:
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.