This week at Happy Hour, Zac is giving his thoughts after a week with the iPhone 13 Pro and trying out the new iPad mini at Best Buy. There is also some news about Apple TV + and ‘high power mode’ for Mac. In addition, Zac and Benjamin are exploring how the outdated DRM of the iTunes Store continues to blush at the modern Apple experience.
Sponsored by Western Digital: Get a special offer for the latest My Passport SSDs from WD in selected configurations for a limited time.
Sponsored by Upstart: Learn how Upstart can reduce your monthly payments today by visiting Upstart.com/HAPPYHOUR.
Sponsored by BetterHelp: As a listener, you will receive a 10% discount on your first month if you visit our sponsor at BetterHelp.com/MacHappyHour.
Sponsored by Incipio: Protect your new iPhone 13 with The latest collection of Incipio items designed for MagSafe chargers and accessories.
Sponsored by Zocdoc: Go to Zocdoc.com/happyhour and download the Zocdoc app to register for free and book your top rated doctor. Many are available today.
Zac Hall @apollozac
Benjamin May @bzamayo
- Review: Here’s what could be announced at a potential Apple event in October
- Apple TV + Guide: Here are all the Apple TV shows and movies that are currently available
- Rumors of the Apple Watch Series 7 arrive in mid-October
- Apple TV + continues a series of low-budget film offers, landing a film starring George Clooney and Brad Pitt
- Apple now allows you to share how much you love or hate embedded apps through App Store reviews
- The latest beta version of macOS Monterey shows that Apple is still working in “High Power” mode to improve the performance of the MacBook
- The Apple camera performs detailed upgrades to the iPhone 13, a time frame for new features
- The iPad mini 6 has a handy orientation trick for those moved volume keys
- First impressions of the iPhone 13 Pro and test camera in New Orleans [Gallery]
Listen to more episodes of Happy Hour
- Apple podcasts
Listen to more 9to5 podcasts
- Apple @ Work
- Alphabetical spoon
- Podcast Buzz
- Space Explored
- Quick unplanned discussions
Do you enjoy podcasts?
Buy Apple on Amazon to support 9to5Mac Happy Hour!
FTC: We use automatic affiliate links to make money. More.
For more news about Apple, check out 9to5Mac on YouTube:
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.