Listen to a recapitulation of the best daily stories with 9to5Mac. 9to5Mac Daily is available on iTunes and Apple’s Podcasts, Stitcher, TuneIn, Google Play app or through our dedicated RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
Sponsored by Direct Mail: Create and send great-looking email newsletters with Direct Mail, a simple email marketing application for Mac. Start for free and save 10% when you sign up for any pricing plan.
New episodes of 9to5Mac Daily are filmed every weekday. Subscribe to our podcast in iTunes / Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to ensure new episodes are delivered as soon as they become available.
Stories told in this episode:
- iFixit shares the fully downed iPhone 13 with details on Face ID changes
- Analyst Ming-Chi Kuo expects the new MacBook Air with the new generation Apple Silicon to arrive in the third quarter of 2022
- Apple releases fixes for bugs that affect widgets and Apple Music on the iPhone 13
- Apple promises a fix for the broken “Unlock with Apple Watch” feature on the iPhone 13
- Unlocking with the Apple Watch does not work for iPhone 13 owners
- A top guide to tracking your progress toward a credit card registration bonus
Do you enjoy the podcast?
Buy Apple on Amazon to support 9to5Mac Daily!
Listen and subscribe:
- Apple podcasts
- Google Play
Share your thoughts!
Send us a line at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!
FTC: We use automatic affiliate links to make money. More.
For more news about Apple, check out 9to5Mac on YouTube:
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.