Instagram is one of the most popular social apps used by millions of people around the world. It’s not limited to instant photo sharing and offers a gazilion of filters and tools to showcase your true creativity. In this article, you will learn 3 ways to add music to Instagram posts and videos. You can also learn to post videos longer than 1 minute on Instagram.
Also, read | 4 ways to prevent people from tagging you on Instagram posts, comments, stories
Ways to add music to Instagram posts
Use the tools in the app to add music to Instagram posts
The Instagram app recently introduced the ability to add music to your posts directly using the in-app tools. Using these simple tools, you can add music to your picture posts just like Instagram Story. Follow these simple steps to do the same.
- Open the Instagram app and tap + icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Post Mode and select the desired image.
- Tap on Arrow in the upper right corner screen to continue.
- You can beautify your image by adding filters and moving on by tapping on arrow icon at the top.
- Touch Add music under the Location option.
- Search and select the music you want to add to your Instagram post.
- Move playback slider to set music and tap tick in the upper right corner of the screen to finish editing.
- Upload your post on Instagram by tapping the check mark icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
Add music to your Instagram video posts using Story
Unlike Instagram stories, you can’t add music directly to Instagram video posts. However, we have a functional trick for you to easily add music to your video posts. Follow these simple steps to add music to your video posts.
- Open Instagram, tap + icon, and select Story Mode.
- Tap on Gallery and select a video from your phone.
- You can mute the video or choose to overlay it with another sound.
- To mute the video, tap volume button to mute the sound.
- Tap on the third icon on the right in the upper right corner of the screen and select Music.
- Select your favorite music from the library and adjust it for video using the slider.
- Touch Done to finish adding music to the video.
- Sad, Start screen capture on your device and play the edited video to record it.
- Touch Stop to save the recorded video.
- You can also cut out unnecessary areas of the screen using the video editor in the app.
- Post this recorded video as a normal post.
Bonus: Use third-party apps to add music to your Instagram posts
There are many third-party apps that provide the ability to add music to your videos before you upload them to Instagram. One such application is InShot Video Editor and Maker. Follow these simple steps to achieve the same.
- Open the Google Play Store, search for InShot Video Editor, and install it.
- Touch Video to select a video from the gallery.
- Touch Music to add audio and select from the list of available audio tracks.
- You can also add your own music tracks, but make sure you do it must be copyright-free music.
- Tap on Use the button to add it to your video.
- Set a music track to sync with your video.
- To complete the changes, tap check mark icon to finalize a video.
- Tap on Save button in the upper right corner of the screen to save it on your device.
- You can share this edited video directly from here on Instagram as normal post upload.
In this article, you learned 3 ways to easily add music to Instagram posts and videos. If this article has helped you take your creativity to the next level, click the Like button and share this with your friends to help them post on Instagram. As always, stay with us for more informative articles like this.
You can also follow us for current technology news on Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or subscribe to the latest preview videos GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.