Sometimes you record some videos on your phone that you post on social media or share with friends and family on a special occasion, and the background noise recorded with them spoils the whole video. In this case you can remove this noise and add something else instead to make it better. Today we will tell you the three best applications for adding music to videos.
Also, read | The best free video editing apps for beginners (Android and iOS)
The best apps for adding music to your videos
There are several apps in the Play Store and App Store that can add music to your videos without any issues. But only some of them are worth using because of their usability, user interface, ads, etc. Read on to learn about these applications and step-by-step procedures.
This is one of the best video editing apps for Android. In addition to adding music to videos, its main features include a video cutter and splitter, merging videos, trimming videos in any aspect ratio, and rotating / rotating videos. Here’s how to add music to videos using InShot:
1. Download and install the InShot application on your phone.
2. Open the app and tap Video to upload your file.
3. When your video is loaded, tap Music.
4. Then select a file from the given library or upload your own audio file.
5. After the audio is selected, adjust the audio and video according to length.
That’s it. Once the music is set, you can select the video quality and then save it.
Canva is probably the best tool for editing your videos and photos on your mobile phone as well as on the web. Previously, it only offered photo editing tools, but recently added a video-making feature where you can add music to your videos.
Follow the steps below to add music to your video in Canva:
1. Download and install the Canva app on your phone.
2. Open the application, and from the options provided, select Video
3. Select a template for your video, and when the editor opens, tap Upload to upload the file, then tap Upload Media.
4. After the video loads, open it in the editor, then tap the + icon below, then select Audio. There you can select one of the preloaded music.
Or you can tap Upload and then Audio to upload your music.
5. Adjust the music to the video, then tap the download button.
That’s it, you can tap save to save the file. Or you can share the video directly from the app.
Bonus: Canva (Also used on iOS or the web)
Canva is available on the web as well as on iOS. For that reason, this tool is my favorite. The app and website have a slightly different user interface, but all the features are the same.
Here’s how you can use Canva to add music to your videos:
1. Go to the Canva website or the Canva application on your phone.
2. Select the Video option from the given menu here.
3. Then select a video format for your video.
4. When the video editing page opens, click Uploads and then Upload Media to upload your video.
5. Once your video has uploaded, drag it into the editor.
6. Then click Audio in the side menu and upload your audio file. You can also record your voice here to add this to your video.
7. Now select the sound to add to your video.
You can also crop audio or video to adjust them to length. Finally, click the download button above, then Download to save the file.
The best thing about Canva is that it doesn’t leave a watermark on your video, unlike others. Also, there are several preloaded video templates that can be used for editing.
So, these were ways to add music to your video on Android, iOS or the web. Follow us for more articles like this!
You can also follow us for current technology news at Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or subscribe to the latest reviewed videos GadgetsToUse Youtube Channel.
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.