Have you ever wondered about creating reverse videos that are often in trend on Instagram Reels or YouTube? Well, with the help of certain Android applications, you can easily create one for yourself. In this article, we will present you the 3 best applications for creating reverse videos for Android smartphones.
Also, read | 5 ways to record stable videos without background noise on Android
Ways to make a reverse video on Android
Reverse Movie FX app
The Reverse Movie FX app is a free Android app that offers to record or select existing videos on your device to create a reverse or rewind video. With this app, you can make your videos look like a magic trick. Follow these simple steps to do the same.
- Open the Google Play Store, search for and install the Reverse Movie FX app.
- Tap on Reverse start button on the home page of the application.
- You can record a movie by touching Make a movie button or select an existing video by tapping on Select Movie button.
- Find and tap the video file you want to restore.
- Set the start and end point by adjusting the slider at the bottom, then tap Start button.
- Select the desired reverse options and tap Start reversing button.
- Your selected video will be immediately undone and saved on yours gallery application. You can also share this directly on different social media platforms by tapping on their respective icons.
Reverse Video Player & Editor application
Reverse Video Player is another effective free Android application that offers the creation of great videos in reverse. In addition, the app offers several wonderful effects and audio options that you can add while creating a reverse video. Follow these quick steps to make your own reverse video using this app.
- Open the Google Play Store, search for and install the Reverse Video Player app.
- Accept terms and conditions for applications and provide the necessary permissions to access files.
- Inspect via videos present on your device or tap the Record button in the upper right corner of the app to record video.
- On the next page you can trim or cut the length of the video of your choice. When you’re done editing, tap Next button in the upper right corner of the application screen.
- The application will generate a reverse video of your selected video clip. You can also add effects or enhance them using filters and sound from the bottom toolbar. When you have finished editing, tap Next button to finalize changes.
- Tap on Save button to save the reverse video to your device. You can also tap on Share button to share this video directly on your social media profiles.
Reverse Video Movie app
The Reverse Video Movie app is another fun Android app through which you can create your videos with reverse effects. Just like the apps listed above, it offers to create a reverse video by recording directly from your phone or selecting an existing video from your device. Follow these simple steps to do the same using this app.
- Open the Google Play Store, search for and install the Reverse Video Movie app.
- Provide necessary file access application permissions.
- Tap on Select the Video button to select an existing video from your device. You can also tap on Room app to record a video for the application.
- Inspect and tap the video you want to rewind.
- Adjust the video slider and select from the available audio options. Next, tap on next icon in the upper right corner of the application window to continue with the reverse processing.
- The application will instantly generate a reverse / rewind video. You can directly share this reverse video by tapping on Share icon in the upper right corner of the application window.
Bonus: rotate, flip and add watermark to videos
Now that you’ve successfully learned how to create a rewind / reverse video, it’s time to learn more about rotating, rotating, and watermarking your videos. Follow this short 2 minute reading to learn how rotate, flip, and watermark videos.
This is a set of 3 ways to make a reverse video using an Android phone. If this article helped you create your own reverse video, click the Like button and share this article with your friends to increase their creativity. As always, stay tuned for more great articles like this.
You can also follow us for current technology news on Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or subscribe to the latest videos GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.