Voicemail is one of the fastest methods to deliver your message to someone compared to typing. If you rely on voice memos for your communication, then you certainly wanted a faster way to listen to the whole message if it’s long. In this article, you will learn 2 ways to speed up audio playback in WhatsApp on PC and mobile device. In addition, you can learn to hide the last seen WhatsApp from some contacts.
Also, read | 2 ways to find out how many WhatsApp groups you are a part of
Speed up the playback of audio messages in WhatsApp on PC and mobile device
WhatsApp has recently introduced a function to adjust the playback speed of audio messages received during a call. This feature can be of great help in saving time when listening to very long voice notes sent on WhatsApp. Alternatively, you can slow down the faster voice note so you can hear it. WhatsApp offers three speeds of audio playback.
- 1X: Normal playback speed.
- 1.5X: High playback speed (1.5 times faster).
- 2X: Very high playback speed (2 times faster).
Speed up playback of audio messages on WhatsApp Mobile
Follow these simple steps to speed up the audio playback speed of voice messages on your WhatsApp mobile device.
- Open up WhatsApp on your mobile device.
- Move and open a conversation that contains a voice memo.
- Tap on Play button to start playing the voice memo.
- Click on 1X button to increase the speed to 1.5X or 2X Speed.
- You can also drag the slider return during playback to listen at a adjusted speed.
Increase the audio playback speed in WhatsApp on your PC
You can also configure the audio playback speed and make it faster in WhatsApp for PC as well. Follow these simple steps to do the same.
- Open the WhatsApp application on your computer or open WhatsApp directly in your web browser.
- Find and open a conversation that contains a voice message.
- Click the play icon to play the voice note.
- To increase the audio playback speed, click the 1X button to switch it to 1.5X or 2X speed.
- You can also drag the slider backwards to listen with updated speeds.
In this article, you learned 2 ways to speed up the playback of audio messages in WhatsApp on PC and mobile device. If this article helped you do the same, click the Like button and share this with your friends to save them some time. As always, stay with us for more informative articles like this.
You can also follow us for current technology news on Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group, or subscribe to the latest preview videos GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.