Yes! You read that right. You can get a YouTube Premium subscription for FREE !! There are several ways to get it for free, and today I will share the steps to download YouTube Premium for free. As we were taught when we were kids “Sharing is careing”. So, let’s get started.
Also, read | How To Get A YouTube Premium Family Plan Hidden By YouTube In India
Benefits of YouTube Premium
Before we get to the point, how can you get YouTube Premium for free? First, let’s talk about the benefits you’ll get:
- Videos without ads – Watch millions of videos without interruption
- Video background playback – Continue playing videos when using other applications or when the screen is off.
- Videos to download – Save videos and playlists on mobile devices and play them offline.
- YouTube Music Premium – Listen to millions of songs without interruption. Continue playing music when you use other applications or when the screen is off.
- YouTube Kids Premium – Play without ads and offline in the YouTube Kids app.
YouTube Premium Plans
There are three different plans for YouTube Premium, as follows:
- Regular plan (monthly) – This plan is for individuals and costs Rs. 139 / month. But if you opt for a monthly subscription, it will cost you Rs. 129 / month.
- Family plan (monthly) – This plan can be used by up to 5 people from your household (ages 13+) and costs Rs. 189 / month.
- Student plan (monthly) – This plan is for students and costs Rs. 79 / month. However, the student should check their data every year.
2 ways to get YouTube Premium for FREE
There are 2 ways to get YouTube Premium for FREE. Let’s take a look at them.
Via a Youtube app or the web
YouTube offers 2 months of YouTube Premium for free. You need to follow the steps to download your own.
This offer is available aboutjust the first time YouTube Red, Premium Music, YouTube Premium, and Google Play music subscribers who qualify for free rehearsals, introductory offers, or promotional prices.
- Launch the YouTube app on your phone or visit YouTube.com.
- Click on your profile picture in the upper right corner
- touch ‘Get YouTube Premium‘(Purchases and memberships in the case of the YouTube website).
- Click on 2 months for free to request your subscription.
- Select Rs. 129 / monthly subscription plan
- You must fill in your debit / credit card details or use your Google Play balance. (Don’t worry, you don’t have to pay anything, at least 2 months. Unless the automatic billing cycle starts after 2 months. If you don’t want to send card information, see the advice at the bottom of this article.)
Another way to get 2 months of YouTube Premium for free is via Flipcard. You must follow these steps to request it.
The user may not use YouTube Premium for the past 36 months.
- Launch the Flipkart app on your phone or the Flipkart website
- Click on Super Coins from the card below
- Switch to Used Coins
- Scroll down and click on YouTube Premium which will be available in exchange for 50 coins.
- Take advantage of YouTube Premium membership in exchange for your coins and you will receive a voucher code to download.
How to get free Youtube Premium without using a debit / credit card?
If you do not want to send your debit / credit card details to receive YouTube Premium, then you can use the services offered by virtual cards or virtual email IDs. One such service is DoNotPay.com. Which allows you to enter a fake email or card number to subscribe.
This way you can get 2 months of YouTube Premium for free, on your phone, laptop, computer. Follow us for more tips and tricks like this.
You can also follow us for current technology news on Google News or for tips and tricks, reviews of smartphones and gadgets, join GadgetsToUse Telegram Group or subscribe to the latest videos GadgetsToUse Youtube channel.
Friendly communicator. Music maven. Explorer. Pop culture trailblazer. Social media practitioner.